Susan Trivers founded Trivers Consulting Group in 2000. Since then she has worked with hundreds of companies, helping them increase revenue by $20 billion dollars. Her clients are the Owners and CEOs of growth-minded businesses with top line accountability. Their companies serve primarily business customers with varied services and products.
Susan’s revenue growth consulting builds on her philosophy of Singular Focus. Executives flip from paying a little bit of attention to a lot of things. Instead they pay intense attention to a few key outcomes. The business enjoys dramatic revenue growth with more profits flowing to the bottom line.
Susan Trivers was previously the owner of Café Aurora in Alexandria, VA. It was there that she had a hunch, did an experiment and created Singular Focus. She is writing two books: one will guide owners to implement a self-directed Singular Focus project, and the other is about her astonishing success with soup. These books will be published within the next 12 months.
On a personal note, Susan is the proud ‘mom’ to a young Bernese Mountain Dog, Gabe. Gabe is Bernese Mountain Dog number 5. Susan says that when she brought him home, she was profoundly moved by the cycle of love, loss and love again that is the familiar backdrop for our lives.
My philosophy: Singular Focus
Endless demands on their attention: that’s the life of too many Owners and CEOs.
Consequently, one common response is to try to improve prioritization, time management or delegation. If you could manage your time better, set priorities better, or delegate more, you would be able to impact every corner of the business. Time after time, people realize these changes do not work.
The opposite and superior response is Singular Focus. It sets leaders and their companies up for long-term success. Singular Focus directs your full attention to the 6 facets of business that most profoundly impact revenue and profit growth for every company. As a result of the deep dives into each Focus Area, the CEOs and Owners have more energy and space to turn their attention to other important parts of their life and future instead of being mired in the relentless present.
The 6 Focus Areas deserving Singular Focus have a profound and self-sustaining impact on your topline revenue and your bottom line profit.
The 6 Focus Areas
- Maximize Best Buyer Revenue: best buyers who are properly understood, cultivated and nurtured will, therefore, eagerly buy your high-value, high-profit offerings.
- Maximize Owner Wealth: owner wealth allows you design the life you want and it is your return for all the years of risk you’ve taken.
- Maximize Owner Wellbeing: There are five factors that work together to maximize owner wellbeing: 1) increasing revenue; 2) adjusting the owner’s mindset and daily activities; 3) identifying internal champions; 4) engaging outside experts; 5) recognizing economic conditions.
- Maximize Per Employee Revenue: people buy from other people, not companies. Therefore, when a company invests in their people, every other investment they make will be amplified.
- Maximize Sales Cycle Speed: dramatic revenue growth requires shortening the time to sale and payment. The buyer and the seller are both better off with a shorter, higher-speed sales cycle.
- Maximize Topline Revenue: a range of offerings for a range of buyers accelerates revenue. Look at every single detail, large and small, that leads to money coming in the door.
The Focus Areas are interconnected and together they give you a future to design as you wish.
Take a minute to request a call with Susan Trivers to learn how Singular Focus will help your company. 703-790-1424.
Susan Trivers select client list
- Founder, CPA firm
- Founder and Principal, Topstone
- CEO of health care application start-up
- CTO of B2B IT SaaS company
- Director of Talent Acquisiton, Government contractor
- Director of Innovation, IT services company
- Mary Anne Sterling, Sterling Health IT CEO
- BD-CMM certified proposal professional breakout session at Bid & Con 2012
- AOPA Director of the Air Safety Institute
- Jeff Beyer, CEO, Clairus
- CompTIA (Executive coaching)
- Vangent, Inc. (Business Development coaching)
- Cornet Technologies (Business development coaching)
- Griffin-Owens Insurance (Executive Coaching)
- Siemens Government Technologies
- Truven Health Analytics
- v10 Systems
- CGI Enterprise Solutions
- Delta Solutions and Technologies
- BCT Partners
- IST Research
- Metron Aviation
- Xerox Company
- Sotera Defense
- Serco, Inc.
- CDI Marine
- Grimm + Parker Architects
- Cubic Defense Applications, Inc.
- Global Environment and Technology Foundation
- Cubic Transportation Systems, Inc.
- Capital Bank of Maryland Women’s Business Program
- APMP NCA Proposal Professionals Boot Camp
- The Refractories Institute (Keynote at semi-annual Conference)
- National Speakers Association- Virginia (Keynote)
- 2009-2010 President of the National Speakers Association-Washington, DC Chapter.
- Author “How to Be Interesting” available on Kindle
- Author and narrator, The Great Speakers Guide to Business Storytelling (audio CD).
To collaborate with me on your specific needs call me at 703-790-1424 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org