Welcome to the Articles collection. Each article is substantive and action-focused. Reading all of them will give you powerful ideas you can use to accelerate your growth and success.
Growth and Opportunity
- To Drive Revenue, You Need to Get Out of the Driveway
- Are You Hiding The Heroes in Your Company?
- The Extraordinary Value of Lofty Goals
- Sell Never-Ending Success, Not Dead-End Pain Relief
- “I Never Would Have Thought of That!” Yes You Would Have, If Only…
- Buyers Procrastinating? Here’s How to Reward Them to Buy Sooner
- How NOT to Succeed in Business Even Though You’re Really Trying
- Driving Exceptional Revenue Growth is a Contact Sport
- Caution! Your Culture May be a Roadblock to Your Revenue Destination
- 7 Steps to Fill Your Improvement Pipeline
When You are The Speaker
- Inspire, Inform and Influence–In That Exact Order
- Is Your Speech About Tomorrow?
- You Need Both Presence and Authenticity
- Abundant Rewards from Practicing Your Speeches and Presentations
- The Power of Pauses in Your Speeches
- Audiences Have Changed-Have You?
- Attracted By a News Story? 3 Steps to Fit It into Your Speech
- The Mirage of Accountability Partnering
- Wits and Grits
- Create A Mindset of Success for Yourself
- How to Be a Credible Person
- Do You Maximize the Unique Enjoyment of Live Speaking?
- Avoid Jargon Even Though It’s Tempting
- Are Your Speeches Insanely Different?
- Speaking is a Competition So Be Sure to “Up Your Game”
This and That…
- Strengthen Your Strengths One Week at a Time
- Life Lessons from Pink Radishes and Other Crazy Experiments
- Avoid These Magnets of Mediocrity
- In Order to Lead You Have to Speak
- Decision Making for Proposals: What Would Have to be True?
- Charging Hourly Rates for IP Expertise is Unethical
- The One Proposal Hack that Reduces B&P Spend AND Improves Proposal Quality
- Consultants, Coaches and SMEs
- How to Modernize Your Oral Proposal Slide Deck
- Themes, Claims and Proof (or “There’s no such thing as a win theme”)
- My Executive Summary of Executive Summaries
Meetings and Conversations