Does Your Speech Flow Like This?
Attention Getting Opening: Tell a story about feeling like you’re on a tightrope without a net at work.
Key Point #1:
- Recognize that your brain changes when it’s stressed. This is normal.
- View the situation from the perspective of your colleagues.
- View the situation from the perspective of your customers.
Key Point #1: Assess the situation
Key Point #2:
- Evaluate options for navigating the problem; round-about or straight?
- Discard whatever doesn’t work to get you to a resolution.
Key Point #2: Create a solid plan.
Key Point #3
- Get in the starting blocks, on time and firmly and with confidence.
- Monitor the situation as you proceed.
Key Point #3: Run through the tape at the finish line.
Questions & Answers from audience
Call to Action: Do It!