Trivers Consulting Group Mission, Vision and Values
To help owner-led companies capitalize on their current assets — current buyers, current offerings and current employees– for maximum revenue and profit.
Every business owner builds value and wealth as soon as possible and for as long as possible.
Honesty, integrity, high value.
Principles for Capitalizing on Current Assets
Don’t suffer from a failure to imagine that there is a better way. Adopt these core operating tactics to increase earnings and company value:
- Focus intensively on current buyers and current offerings.
- Perfect the alignment of offerings with buyers.
- Increase value and earn revenue commensurate with that value.
- Invest 70% of your marketing efforts on current buyers; 30% on attracting new buyers. Keep track and measure this. Don’t guess.
- Cultivate and nurture current buyers with a 12-month plan.
- See every employee in every role as a contributor to revenue and profit. Ask how you can ensure they contribute, do not assume due to their job title that they can’t.
- Never confuse busyness with achieving outcomes.
- Learn to say “no” without hesitation. And mean it. And repeat as necessary.
The more you capitalize on your current assets, the more opportunities you will have to continue doing that. Today’s foundation will not be your foundation a month or a year from now. Keep building.